Get Involved



One of the best ways to give back is to get involved and help change someone's life. We have several ways you can help non-citizens seeking help from translation work, paralegal research, and more! If you're interested, you can find out more below.


help translate/interpret

Speak a second language? Want to help interpret or translate? Contact us and we'll figure out the best way you can help.

doj accreditation

Interested in helping our attorneys during interviews and hearings? Become a DOJ accredited representative.

Make a Donation

Your help could be the difference. Your donation could train another student. You can be part of this change.